RULES AT Bækhuse Fisk & Ferie
RULES FOR FISHING
- Fishing permits must be purchased before going to the lakes.
- Prices per fishing rod, also for children.
- It is strictly forbidden to pre-bait.
- It is strictly forbidden to fish with mealworms, bee maggots and maggots.
- Do not fish with a net.
- We have no catch limits, but if your catches equal commercial fishing, we’ll step in. Reasonable catch is 2-3 fish per hour.
- Vehicles must be parked in the parking lot.
- Do not throw cigarette butts or trash into the water.
- Please use the trash cans.
- Take care of nature. Please do not break off branches, do not pick flowers and do not sit on fences and hedges.
- Please do not put fish on tables and benches.
- Dogs always have to be kept on a leash.
- Don’t throw stones into the lakes.
- Violating these rules results in expulsion, possibly permanently.
- Staying at the lakes is at your own risk.
Bækhuse Fisk & Ferie